Monday, February 23, 2009

GOOD & BAD

..last weekend was a disastrous one ever..

GAHHH!!!!~~
i feel like screaming out of my lung when i found out tht there's a gigantic & horrible V.I.R.U.S that has been spread into my laptop by someone that is not worth mentioning names...
mama was being helpful & kind..
the best mom ever goes straight to Pn. Esah binti Mohd Yunus.. =)
she was there when i am down & when im happy, therefore she went to repair my old dearest lappie.. waa.. i thought tht my life was over.. i meant it tht day.. 
all of my precious progs from C have been deleted.. including my photoshop7..
i feel like i just want to eat someone!!
yadda yadda yadda..
TOTAL = RM80

WAHHHH!!!!~~ Gee~~ 
yesterday, was a big day for me.. just in one day my life became soo cheery as my wish for a new phone has been granted by the genie Mama & her MBF card!! =p
i PAID her back, okie.. im not that spoilt.. enough, i know.. LOL
now, im in my zen mood waiting anxiously for tomorrow's presentation on Feminism for moral..
& the goodness of BOF ep 15 tonite!! yeah baby, yeah!!~~~
can't wait for more SOEUL moment to come.. 
i've been craving for them like forever n been reading fanfics that include them with a big smile plastered on my face each time..
gah, i wish i have the skill to make people feel alive while reading my stuff..
guess not coz i suck at telling story, but really good at making fun at them!!~~ hehe

BTW
it will take me a while to digest ji hoo's new do cz i feel weird out by his hair..
& KIM BUM can pull off anything esp if ga eul is included.. LOL

signing off..
will be back if have enough time to spazz.. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment