Saturday, April 4, 2009

IM H.A.P.P.Y!!~~

salam..

first n foremost, im soo sorry
tht ive been M.I.A since like forever..
gah, i got soo many things un-worthy to do yet so litle time..

so, now im officially in my final exam mode so myb im gonna be more
M.I.A here??.. hope not, =)
i just finished my 1st paper tht is UNGS 2040..
its not hard actually but i just forgot things at the very last minute so
Que Sera Sera..
mmm..
then, my big bro took me home.. * im such a pwincess.. n im proud to be one.. LOL

there are soooooo many good things to spazz about tonite!!~~

* 1st, the full cf of my forever soulmate couple - So Yi Jung & Chu Ga Eul
   with the song Bodyguard sung by Shinee Boys.. gah, i MISS my K.E.Y..
   the pd o maker of this cf is def a GENIUS!!~~ kudos to them!!
   now i can rest in peace, they got their happy n cute ending!!
   still kinda sad cz they didnt kiss.. but still HOT
   BOOM JUNPYO cracked me out loud!!~~ boom is a genius in making
   a fool out of himself.. i LIKE



* my personal fav part from the cf cz bummie is just playing cool, while lil ga eul is making cute face!!~~ who can resist her.. =)

* then, my fav lesbo lover, kwon yuri is one of the music core mc with fany fany tiffany!!~~
   but still, my yuri was like sooooo HOT tonite n this is me being Un bias!!~~ LOL
   she stole the spotlight with the way she walks, sings & dance sexily & she plays the piano..
   YES YES kinda a shock for me too but she did great!!~~ she was soo into music.. PERFECT!!~~
   no wonder, taecyeon likes her!!!~~ =) i approve!!

 

*now can u see why she's my fav member??.. drools.. =p

current addiction: SOEULMATE, TAECYUL& def my KEY seobang~~

No comments:

Post a Comment