Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Summarized Days at Nenek's House

i'll be back to edit this once i arrived home sweet home k..
cz using broadband here is just soo sickening!!

* my blog is 58% done & k.baiti, ill do the tag post later k alligator..
hv to take my bath & wait for mama to come pick me up!!~~

=)

editted post

i'm home now.. gah, my job as a nurse for my nenek is over. i was there for 5 days since friday. go figure, what did i do.. i'm not complaining but still, it was fun to hang out with my nenek yg agak2 nk uzur. she was a fierce & strong woman. but since she fell down and broke her spine she has difficulty to walk & somebody has to be there to put her in diapers.. & becoz my along or aunt tht supposed to be the one taking care of her was away to terengganu so the job was given to me.. lucky!!~~ 

List of things that I do while I was at nenek's house 

* feed nenek her meals & accompany her while eating ( she's soo cute) ^^
* pakai kan dy cawet every morning around 8am & after she has her dinner at 7pm
* tdo kan nenek kul 8.30pm 
* i've read 3 novels during this period of time
* eat chocolate cupcakes ( lots of them!!~~)
* got to learn how to make delicious tomyam from mak sentul~~
* watch tv series tht i tot i won't watch at home coz i was soo bz on9 ing
( gol& gincu s2, a time for us - jericho, carmen soo & awal ~ HOT!, boy next door - filipine drama with cute boys tht i don't know about... )
* i had the chance to update my blog & facebook
* && i got to have my bonding time with my nenek- 
she misses me already cz b4 i left she cried..  (aww.. )


while doing this i listen to: PCD - Jai Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment