Tuesday, April 28, 2009

^^ i've been tagged!!~~

List these rules on your blog.

kan sayer dah ckp sayer akn wat nyer post tuk ni.. =)

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts bout me??

  1. i love to eat sweet things ( cotton candy, chocolate, milo yg serbuk je, popcorn, abc & others..
  2. i love to download loads of things ( vids, clips, esp HOT songs tht i care to listen )
  3. i love to collect celebs' picture & nnt wat creations from them.. ( SHINee KEY, Taec, Yuri, Kim Bum & So Eun, gakki & others tht r attractive )
  4. i love to buy cute, colorful, trendy, unique stuff ( clothes, shoes, jewellery & stuff )
  5. i don't love to wear jeans but i love to wear skinny pants like SNSD altho my legs r short & have big thighs 
  6. i am more of a mommy's girl & am family oriented so i am more close to my fam than most of my friends esp with my sis
  7. i am a proud pedo girl.. so i think, i am more into younger guy altho taec is the same age as me.. =)

7 unspectacular quirks of mine??
  1. i think i am a happy & spontanuous person but still keep things to myself
  2. i can be a very caring person and is easy to be attached to other people
  3. i talk very fast sometimes tht i easily blurt things out w/out any meanings & make a fool out of myself.. ^^
  4. i am very diff with & w/out eye makeup & glasses
  5. i can have a very huge crush on a person than move on easily esp with celebs ( siwon, once i had the biggest crush on him but now so-so )
  6. i love to read& watch ROMANTIC, FUNNY & LOVABLE novels & movies
  7. i dislike cooking but still think its a very fun thing to do.. with my mom & sis, of course.. =) 


7 persons tht i'm goin to tag??
  1. hanis - coz she's my madu
  2. huda - coz she's just adorable enuff said!!
  3. dian - coz just bcoz
  4. nana - coz she's my vitamin yah
  5. tiraku - coz she's my bff/ gf
  6. mimi - coz i dh lme xbborak ngn dy..
  7. atip - coz i miss her & coz dy lme dh xbblogging.. =)


the most adorable sis ever tht tagged me: kak Baiti comei

while doing this, i'm listening to: cass beer Xtreme - Lee Minho GJP

No comments:

Post a Comment