Wednesday, December 23, 2009

cherish the love of your life, seriously! ;)




i don't know what happened to me yesterday.
i started missing him dearly, so i texted him first after i jogged with my bossom buddies (T,M & D)
i told him that i started living a healthy life and bored him with the story of my jog time. he seems so interested and asked me what will i be doing this coming Saturday.

me: sabtu ni? xtaulah tp free kot. nape? nk ajak date k? nk2! ske2! dh lame xdate.. (gaya perasan comei)

syg b: okay, jom g jog pg2 nk? ;)

me: okay, tp kalu b xlarat b jalan k. terima kasih. ;)

we're going for a jog & a date afterwards! can't wait. i heart this guy dearly to bits. ♥


My FAVORITE LOVE QUOTES


It doesn't have to be me
It's okay to meet someone else and laugh
It's okay to watch a movie with them
It's okay to drink and eat with them
It's okay to hold hands with them
It's okay to hug them too
It's okay to text message each other daily
It's okay to have hours long telephone conversations too
but...
Don't love them..
That is not okay...


In my eyes...
The saying that you're the only one I see...
That, I believe is a lie...
In my eyes, I see a lot of people...
But, throughout that group of people,
I only search for you.

credit: soompi

3 comments:

  1. Cinta Karat namanya..
    Karam habis dlm garam laut asmara...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satu hari CINTA & KAWAN berjalan-jalan dalam kampong... Tiba-tiba CINTA terjatuh dalam perigi. Kenapa? Kerana...CINTA ITU BUTA. Lalu KAWAN pun ikut terjun dalam perigi. Kenapa? Kerana...KAWAN akan buat apa saja demi CINTA. Didalam perigi CINTA hilang. Kenapa? Kerana...CINTA itu halus dan mudah hilang kalau tak dijaga. Sukar untuk dicari-cari apatah lagi didalam perigi yang gelap. Sedangkan KAWAN masih lagi tercari-cari dimana CINTA dan terus menunggu... Kenapa? Kerana...KAWAN ITU SEJATI dan akan kekal sebagai KAWAN yang setia...
    CINTA itu berubah-ubah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tq you all yg comment. entry laen2 xmo komen ye. entry bile ada sal pakweku yg cm bangla ni gak yg femes amos! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete