Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010:INTO THE NEW YEAR!

yes, yeah.. i know i'm late and i have been absent for the last decades.. so what?
just finished typing and sending my first assignment via email: contemporary moral issue.
woah, hardcore i tell u. me & T had to answer these 5 KBKK Qs regarding censorship and my god, my brain kinda froze on me so i did what i do best. spazzing first at other forum! haha ;)

* went to CAC after BM class. at first was kinda hesitate w/ther i should go or not since i have this huge bump on my forehead & being plastered doesn't make it look cute but okaylah since i'm brave like that! haha
quoted from me: dah alang malu baek malu terus je.. & paling teruk orang leh wat pown ejek n gelakkan je muka kite kan D? haha..

then w/out feeling embarrassed or whatever, went to CAC coz it holds a electronic promotion or something. bought lots of stuff. i loike! headphone which has star as its design which i wanted to buy is now mine & thanx to Hanis , we got cheaper price for two! yippie! ;) bought korean & jap series: TAMRA & AKAI ITO.
feeling ecstatic.

cute rite? what did i tell u.. i won't lie laa..
now i can be one of SNSD gals! haha

sorry T xajak, nnt kite g ag k.. coz kite pown ade tempah cite yg akan kena ambik gak nnt! ♥
p/s: i'll make a post about my new year resolutions if my connection won't be a bitch. ;)
toodles~~

3 comments:

  1. Comey barang2 tu. Color dia uniq habis....
    Room decor pun cantek.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih daun keladi ye..
    kalu boleh pujilah lagi..
    kembang semangkuk naa.. ;)

    ReplyDelete