Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Power of Love

here's the thing. Shinee had an interview with 10Asia and this is my favorite interview with them ever. Not just Minho & everybody else got the time to shine and just be dorky. there are tons of questions that i love being asked to them but the highlight for me is definitely this:

Q. Not long ago, we saw a lot of manga in your dorm. Are there any mangas and movies that you especially like?
Key: "Love Me If You Dare". I don't really like movies that only talk about love. When I watch this movie, I feel like I'm watching a real romance. I must also have a love like that in the future.

* this is why i love this boy guy so much. he has the sense & vibe that i've been searching for in a man. it's hard for guys to like romantic movie. but he is exceptional coz he's my amore~ then, i made a research for this specific movie. & bam! i watched the entire movie just now. this shows the power of love can make no mistake. i totally love this French movie & the main actors are just soo lovable. they are indeed real couple off screen too. voila, now i'm totally digging French movies! they are just brilliant~ plus, the theme song is the one being used in Enchanteur perfume ad!!~~ it's soo easy to get stuck with. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment