Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thailand Trip

assalamualaikum & sawadikap..

it took me a while to make this post coz i'm just soo lazy like that. sorry fwens for the wait. okay, my journey to thai started on Friday and my flight was at 8.25a.m so me, my sis & my mom went to LCCT very early in the morning but still i was soo excited coz i knew that bigger things are awaiting for me there. in my dream ;)

the journey took 2 hours & when we arrived there we took a cab to our hotel, Malaysia Hotel. not that great but okay la for common people like us. coz we weren't gonna be there for long pun.

1st day - Bonanza Mall is like my heaven coz its the only place where the things i truly want to buy was located. my mom went to thai b4 so she introduced the place & said that that place is very famous for its goodness in selling artists' merchandise. SM family is soo well known in Thai so it was easy to find my hubby's face there. Key is around but it took a while to find taecbaby's stuff. 2pm is starting to grow there so the seller said that new stock is otw but we couldn't stay there long. what a bummer, i know. ;( but on a positive side, there are still a few 2pm's stuff like the 10 out of 10 tshirt that i bought & buttons that have taecbaby's cute face. then, we went to Lumpini Park that caters great facilities to the community there. owh i wish i live there coz the park is just breath taking. ♥ i also went to Suam Luan Market on the first night. it only opens at late evening till midnight. not my kind of place coz the people there were rude & its hard to get good bargain there. or maybe i was just soo tired to shop that night. slept like a baby. ;)

2nd & 3rd day - saturday & sunday, we went to Chakunchak Market. this is my kind of place & i could shop like a maniac there. the things there are soo good with cheap price. i bought 3 pairs of skinny jeans that only cost rm15 each. amazing. i also bought lots of clothes. soo rambang mate there with lots of good looking boys that look like Nikhun. no wonder he is cute.. ehem2.. ;)

4th day - Bonanza Mall & bought Shinee, SNSD & 2pm merchandise. i.was.in.heaven. nyaris2 beli album Romeo. dang, it was soo cheap than in M'sia. Rm60 jer..

5th day / yesterday - home sweet home. tired. but still went on9 that nite to fill my appetite on what i've been missing. ;)

things i purchased:
i'll be back later to upload pixs k. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment