Monday, June 15, 2009

Round up Events

  1. EXCITED for SNSD's comeback. The comeback is scheduled to be on 25th of this month!! so i guess i can beg mama to buy their album for my bday next month. yippie. btw, SEXY image is truly hope it's gonna be big as Gee or even better. they look soo smoking hot & gotta say sexica is back & sooyoung's rocking that new do'. my Yuri is still for me. i hope & pray so hard for many interaction or collaboration with 2pm. TAECYUL TAECYUL

2. KOiZORA movie is one of my all time favorite jpon movie. i've been trying to get a poster of tht movie to decorate my wall forever & guess wat, mama made it happen. she begged & helped me persuaded akak kedai cd yg nk tutup tu for the poster. at 1st, the akak didn't want to give me & said that she's scared that her boss will get angry, well, kedai ko nk tutup nanti last2 ko buang gak poster tu baek bg aku. that's wht been running in my head throughout the whole time. but mama being calmed & had a very sweet talk with her. voila, now it's on my wall. i LOVE that poster & it's huge and soo tempting. at last, i rewatched the movie. again. ;)


3. Robert Buckley from Lipstick Jungle is going to replace CMM in One Tree Hill season 7. i love this guy since in Lipstick Jungle so i hope that he'll bring more sexyback in OTH coz i've been a fan of that show since like forever coz it's such an awesome show & most of the characters are just pure ♥ like Brooke is one of the real character i can relate to. btw, Lucas & Peyton are not coming back to season 7 coz they demanded a lot of money per episode. sorry guys, not gonna miss u that much. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment