Thursday, June 11, 2009

what is blogging to me?

Blogging. Blog. -ing. bullshit.

what is it actually? is it a trend? i, for one is blogging just for my sake and bcoz i love to spazz or talk about something that's happening throughout my so damn life. is my life that great, u ask? well, i have to say that its not perfect but it's still very colorful in different ways. i went blog hopping & what i found that really interest me is that there are various ways in defining your true self using blog. there are people that just write what they want & what they have been experiencing. there are some that are using very little words but still manage to send a great message in what they are trying to say. i am not very good with words and i used to love writing but since i'm LAZY now, the feeling to create and contribute something precious from my blank head is nada. zero. i am filled with envy each time i went to everyone's else blog & read their post that has been written brilliantly. my ramblings about things that i envy are not going to stop but that's just how life is. life can treats u good & sometimes can make u feel low about urself. it's not that i am not good but it's just that i am not making enough efforts to make myself the best. still i myself & for those who are reading this, this post is just so random & came out from nowhere coz i wanted to make a genius post sometimes and voila, this appears out of the blue w/out me noticing that i'm rambling to much. huhu. hope u enjoy & thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment