Friday, May 1, 2009

This relationship is bound to be for eternity


i understand his pain & complaints..
.
.
.

hope that he understands my other side of darkness,
.. that always take him for granted knowing that he won't do
anything to hurt me..
.. always blaming him for the things that i know are my mistakes too
.. spend less time with him when i am busy spazzing bout other lads


&& silly me because of my foolishness as his girl future wife..
.
.
.

need to focus on him more, because he's my:
bf future husband && my future


  

&& he's just soo into me & loves me
so, Nor Asyraf Mohd Zaman..

* this post I dedicate just for u because i.love.u.with.all.my.heart <33
btw, can't wait for our date this Sunday.. 
*smitten heart coz it feels like forever since we last saw each other..


while i'm pouring my heart to this particular post, i listen to: SWAY by Bic Runga

No comments:

Post a Comment