Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shinee is Coming~~

 

yeah.. unfortunately this is gonna be the theme for my boys' upcoming album, Romeo.
it's not that i'm not liking the colors & outfits plus the masks.. i am truly the color master but, 
i think i am just kinda shock seeing my bb in his white singlet.. i mean, is s.m father getting poorer for making these awesome boys wearing weird & myb cheap stuff?? gah, he's been rocking hoodies, beanies, other classy && sexy style before so i have to hear & see this first before i can decide w/ther i'm going to kill their stylist or not. ;( 
minho, that boots are killing me softly dear.. 

but, key definitely is the most outstanding boy in my heart && eyes.. totally and forever.. ;) 
not being biased here, really

still, can't wait for my boys to be back!!~ 
owh, the comeback is set to be on 21st May.. 

i'm becoming addicted to this song: PCD - Hush Hush

No comments:

Post a Comment