Friday, May 8, 2009

Star Trek The Movie 2009



hello, it's saturday already and last nite my big bro had been soo kind & belanjer me & my lil brother to go watch Star Trek 2009. At first I hesitated coz i'm not a big fan of this type of movie coz i'm cheesy like that y'all.. ;) so, i guess it was a wise decision for me to watch this movie as it has a very good storyline && it starts from the very basic story so that i can understand it better. there are a lot of big names that involved. winona ryder playing Spocks's mother. Zachary quinto playing my fav character Spock, Chris Pine that is hot but still can't make me love him more, i-don't know why, he's playing captain Kirk and the rest.. there is even Eric Bana who played the villain. shocking, at 1st i couldn't tell bt then i was so sure coz i hv a pair of amazing eyes. =D

earlier today when i was bored, i wanted to make a new wallie featuring my current obsession, Ok taecyeon with the help of various tuts. but i couln't finished it coz i was interrupted with the invitation from my bro to watch the movie so i promise tht i'll finish it by tomorrow && maybe a few more creations tht i might show it here tomorrow.. 

now i'm feeling tired && want to hv a good nite sleep so..
oyasuminasai..



BTW,
my heart is still firmly longing for Kim Key & Oc taecyeon.. <33>

while doing this post, i listen to: Cobra Starship ft Leighton Meester Queen B - good girl

No comments:

Post a Comment