Tuesday, May 19, 2009

result of my 4-hours inai time



 i love wearing inai. ♥
i just spend 4 hours doing nothing but chatted online on facebook with my dear hanis.. well, it's not chatting about the world, more like spazzing about boys that we have our eyes set on.. which both of us love to do.. ;)

maybe if i'm not lazy, i will do another layer.. 

BTW,
considering that the weather is hot nowadays, i have been spending my time eating jambu 88 that is soo juicy && i couldn't stop myself from eating unless i'm full, of course..  

i have downloaded Shinee's Juliet song && i've been replaying it since. the more i listen to it, the more i couldn't wait to see the mv && their comeback. still hesitate & wonder w/ther the song is strong enuff to go against 2ne1's song & suju's it's u.. nvm, hope they will have an awesome comeback!!~~
key is still in my heart but in the meantime, 2PM boys still make me come back for more.. ;)

while making this post, i listen to: Shinee - Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment