Friday, January 9, 2009

B.O.R.i.N.K

It's a Stink Friday..

As u all know that yesterday I've gone back home. So at the morning, mama brought me back to uia. Actually I don't feel like coming back but since I have my SENS class today at 6.00 pm, yes, I've said it correctly that is at 6.00pm. DUH, I hate the time for this class.. Then, I've spend my whole day today surfing the net before class. I was soo angry & furious when I found out that my beloved lecturer was still at Putrajaya at 6pm. Dang, if u cannot be on time just take a leave, lady.. u're just wasting my time je td.. it's not that i don't like her, i do but the lady needs some discipline action ok.. When she arrived at 7.30, she said that she will just take 15 minutes to show us a clip, but she took a whole hour to lecture us.. darn!! I even have to skip my prayer for the lecture. Allah will be furious at me, i can tell.. I'm sorry God..
After that class, me, Dani Lavato, Bai, and Tira Lohan went to Ong Tai Kim coz Dani wants to belanja us some chickens from KFC. Gee, this is an awesome treat, D.. Thank you soo much, I'm soo full while typing this post..
Tomorrow's another day but since tomorrow I'm going back after parenting class, so I'm eager for tomorrow!!~~ =)

btw,
im soo tired after bgosip2 with my roomates..
now im off to zzz at 2.30a.m..
signing off,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment