Friday, January 2, 2009

To my ultimate yunhanam lover..
kimkeybum "KEY"


my ultimate dedication to my lover boy, at Sg Wang, my fav place to shop..
* taken by my adorable mom, actually she's the one who got the eyes
to find KEY's shop..
darn, im gonna go there more often.. =)




here my dorky boy feeling a bit blush for the dedication & love tht i hv for him..
gah, im gonna love u much more dear.. dont be shy, u deserve it.


Almighty Key to My <33

u were born on 910923 n from the time u debut
as the almighty key on 080525,
u took my heart away with the awesomeness that you possess.
your cute way of talking and thinking got me thinking that
you are meant for me coz you are speacial in ur own way,
ur my sexy version of edward cullen,
i want nobody but u to suck the life out of me
n the fact that ur younger makes u even more qualified
to be the one..
myb im not the greatest fan of all cz i just bought ur repackaged album
but still its from my own hard work darling..

from noona nomu yeppo to the hot track of A.M.I.G.O,
u dance through it all without fail to impress me each time,
gosh key, when u cry for receiving awards,
i cry with u..
im soo proud of u, baby.. u really deserve it all..
the fact that you're a good son and a great grandson to ur halmoni
never make me doubt u tht ur just soo pure n lovable
through all generation..
dear, ur gonna be great with my "nenek" too.. =)
i noe tht for a fact tht im never gonna be urs,
but trust me honey when i say i love u
coz i really do..
and its gonna stay for a long time..

happy new year key!!
hope for the best to u & Shinee

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment