Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a WASTE of time

Today, i'm supposed to have 3 classes but thanks to miracle that I've been longing to have,
2 classes had been canceled. Lucky me, i guess.. =) so, I met Shazzy & mr. Sushubasi today.. unfortunately, only Shazzy noticed me. Gah, not much of a disappointment pown.. okie, i had the amajjing BBq pau for lunch today.. again. i just don't have the guts to try something else there actually. While i was surfing the net, i thought maybe it's good to watch Angus Thong and Perfect Snogging online. I did find the DVD but i thought maybe i'll just wait to see the review 1st before buying it. Then i found out that the movie is great but thanks to my S**T & slow broadband, I have to wait for the movie to load. DANG!! Nvm, i have the whole night through to watch it. Tomorrow I'll be having a class at 2 pm. The movie have to wait after I finished with my group discussion at the library tonight.. =( This makes me miss my internet back home..
gah.. Maybe i'll edit the post later if i managed to watch the movie tonite.. hehe.. fingers cross..
And if my plan won't work tonight, i guess the DVD will be mine on Thursday.. I'm soo gonna buy it!!~~

BTW
Currently addicted to: SNSD, KEY, Shinee, Blogging, checking free blog layout&template
Currently listening to: Gee - SNSD
(can't wait for the mv that will be featuring MINHO, Atip will be delighted by this, I'm sure)
gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

No comments:

Post a Comment