Sunday, January 4, 2009

new LONG week

Yesterday was a disaster day.. i didn't hv any mood to write bout yesterday, i'm soo mad at myself coz i can get moody easily. and the case wasn't even sooo vital to be stressed out for.. dang, i hate me yesterday!!~~

okie, so today i'm a lot happier coz i just listen to Gee full version song for 837366456757245 times already and still keep on replaying it!! this song is sooo catchy!! cant wait for the girls' comeback performance & their mv. it's true that this song doesn't do justice for their powerful voices but who cares rite?? the song is like the biggest issue nowadays in Kpop. im sure gonna buy it if i got the money. it is said that this album will have a photobook with 40++ pics of the girls!! in my shopping list u go.. =)

i just ate my fav pau BBq from HS cafe for lunch & i'm full already. i have a class at 3.30pm. i hate the fact that i just got the news that im in this class. not only i'm gonna be alone in the class without my gang. dang, gotta survive!! im not famous for being dependable to others, thank u..

owh rite, SHinee boys were performing medley songs yesterday at Inkigayo that included Romantic+ LSGO remix & A.M.I.G.O i sure did download the video cz i just cant get enuff of my boy.. KEY was soo smexy!!~~

* off i go again replaying Gee song, catch u guys later..
btw, i had to switch to another cute layout coz my previous layout hated me.. blah..
xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment