Thursday, January 8, 2009

tagged by Nana Vitaminnie ku cayunk..

- Have you ever dreamt of dating younger guy?
  • Dreaming bout dating younger guys?? I don't have to dream, coz I'm currently dating 2 younger guys.. Kimkey & Nor Asyraf.. both '90 er.. lucky me!!~~ feels like ibu ayam laks.. =p
- How is it different to date yunhanam rather than older/same age guy?
  • younger guys make us feel more special, treat girls better i guess. same age guys = friends & older guys = my "abujji" cam dating ngn ayah je if the guys are wayy older la.. if not pown, mesti laki 2 pandai ayat girls coz they have many experiences before.. tht's just my P.O.V k..
- If you're chosen to be the noona in Yunhanam, what type of activity you'd like to do with the boys?
mmm.. mcabar solan ni, nana oi.. but I like it.. okay, here's my day would turn up to be..
  • i wanna know them 1st, so maybe some time spend together in theme park coz I love to have fun & with the boys to accompany me, Gee.. meshti syok gglew!! Key, key key & onew sangtae will cheer me up for sure..
  • makan time, with this I'm going to help them make their own food for me. masa time ni la dpt tau sape yg bakal jd suami 'mithali' ku nnt.. altho i know that Key will be the winner coz he's like the best cook among them.. the fact tht I'm bias does count!!~~ =)
  • after tht, maybe we'll be having some games.. and the loser can perform any gig that they're good at. plus the winner can do anything tht they please with.. u know who, moi la~~ awesome, i know!

- Will you choose your yunhanam based on their performance/attitude during the date and activity or you'll simply choose your favourite Shinee member from the beginning? why?
  • first, i'm not going to lie tht i'm going to choose Key all the way, but to be fair I'm going to just blakon to focus on their performance/ attitude & wat2 mcm minat tp dlm hatiku.. hanya menjerit KEY KEY KEY!!~~ hahaha.. I'm a devil, i know.. altho, ONMINKEY sbg yunhanam lovers I lg best.. the more, the merrier.. =)


- Would you rather have 1-1 date or 5-1 date with the boys? why?
as i mentioned before, the more, the merrier.. sape yg nk lepaskan chance date ngn 5 HOT boys??!!

- Is there any of the boys that meet your "prince charming" figure? who and why?
my prince charming.. almighty Kimkey, coz:
  • he's young
  • he's bubbly, suits me very well
  • he has awesome sense of style, he can even be sexy w/out trying hard.. gah!!
  • he loves HOT pink..
  • he can cook, altho simple food, i'll cherish it dear..
  • he can dance, rap & sings beautifully
  • he is soo manje with his granny, like me!!
  • he loves to selca, <--- we're goin to selca ourselves using his cute camera.. =)
  • he is my everything la.. end of story.. LOL
- How will you tell them the result? (e.g: giving rose like the 1st noona, giving lifejacket like the 3rd noona, etc)
  • i'm gonna give them a mannequin that looks like me!!~~ ni baru kenangan terhebat ni, nana.. LOL
  • then i will whisper to each of them secretly, for those yg xkena pilih, i'll say..
  • " i'm so sorry, if i were given a larger heart, u are definitely going to be in it but i have only a small portion of heart left & it has someone's else name carved on it.." after that i will cry.. & hug them.. <-- ni la chance nk sexual harassment ni!! mianhe onew, minho, jonghyun& taemin.. I just love key more.. it's the affair of hearts.. I LOVE SHINEE nevertheless..
  • me & key's date is gonna be awesome, i just know it!! tsengih2 i ni dpn comp mmikirkan nyer.. =)


- What song do you want Shinee/your yunhanam sing in front of you? (apart of Noona Neomu Yeppo! haha..I know everyone wants them to sing this song for us!)
  • i know it's soo random but i want Shinee Boys to perform Gee with their own version of cute chicken dance!!~~ =) im soo addicted to the song.. & make force them to change the lyrics..
  • another song is Graze coz key's rap in it = LOVE. i can even sing that part with him.. =)
* * *
Anda mula blogging sejak?
  • proud to say i'm a new blogger.. since 2009. one of my new year resolution gak ni..

Apakah / Siapakah yang mendorong anda untuk mempunyai blog sendiri?
  • everyone who has their own blog to share..

Nama blog anda?
  • can't get enough

Mengapa anda memilih nama tersebut?
  • coz i just can't get enough of pretty boys & blogging is one way to express it. i also love to tell people about anything that comes in my mind..
Adakah anda mempunyai ramai rakan blogger?
  • bolehla.. still new la katekn..
Adakah anda benar-benar mengenali mereka, atau sekadar rakan alam maya?
  • so far, everyone's on my list are the people that i know.. =) hopefully.. LOL

Berikan 5 blog yang menyenaraikan anda sebagai rakan, dan apakah nama yang digunakan mereka untuk link ke blog anda? Adakah mereka menggunakan nama yang sama, atau berlainan?

  • nana = mrs.key <--- love u more nana for this!! =)
  • huda= mrs.key <--- i forced her to do it like that & tq dear for the blessing.. ily
  • hanis= mama marina?? <--- jealous much?? cz i'm mrs.key & she doesn't want me to be at peace with the title, i know it but still i love her!!~~ =)
  • mimi= marina nazurah <--- gah, bg dia ni senang engat my name kot.. xp
  • atip= still waiting for her to update her blog with my link attach to it.. gah, i dont have any more friends that has me in their list, coz yeah.. i'm still new.. =(
ye2.. dah abis.. my 1st time getting tagged!!~~
My current feeling: Excited
My current song: nada coz i've spent like most of the time watching Gee mv
now i'm at home before my mom anta me back to uia tomorrow morning. btw, my mom is
soo addicted playing games.. that's what i'm listening to now.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment