Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun & Quick Facts bout
..myself.. part II

7. i LOVE to save up money,

yeah its soo true that often my mom& my lovely sis would call me "Haji Bakhil" but still, i couldn't help it. I will try to buy things tht are beautiful but under rm20. to tell u the truth, i just buy my fashionable clothes from pasar mlm and it only costs me rm10 per each. now tht the unni of the stall never shows up to the pasar mlm, my only hope to get cheap clothes is from Sg Wang. I am shoes lover & guess what, i loathe spending money on branded shoes cz they are always the same = easily broken& never will be used again. so i just go to Shopaholic shoe store at Time Square for my appetite. It has diversity of prices for shoes from rm10- rm50++. just imagine me in the rm10-rm20 racks k.. tht's my spot!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment