Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what a day..

I'm Having Mix of Feelings Today!!~~

mmm.. what happened to me today, u asked?? well, I ganti my pose today. Yippie!!~~ so, another 4 more days!!
my bf said that it's digalakkan for Muslims to fast today coz today is Awal Muharram, and to differentiate between Jews& Muslims, we have to fast w/ther on 9th&10th or 10th&11th of Muharram.. This is becoz the Jews also fast but only a day. But since I didn't know that info, this is what i said to him..

Me: yeke? bgsnye syg b ni, tp kalu esk b tak larat pose cmne??
kelas b esk banyak.. menci2.. =(

that's the truth altho I planned to go to Kotaraya tomorrow& eat McD..
KOJIMAL LOL

Him: xpe la, b xtau kn.. =)

Me: manjela syg b ni.. =)
The End..

Okie, i haven't told u guys yet that I am a P.R.O.U.D Tauke Cd rite?? Well, I am & my dearest friends knew about it and they support me thoroughly so I'm blessed..
But the part that keeps on bugging me is when people who rent DVDs & dramas from me didn't be responsible enough to pulangkan balik my cds.. Dang, I feel soo furious but still I cannot do anything bout it. These people didn't even write their details properly in the book I provided, so it's hard to keep track of them.. Ah, I don't want to think about it anymore & from now on I will be more careful to not let this kind of things happen again.. Owh rite, I collect Japanese& Korean dramas & movies. There are also English movies& series.. My motto for this business is simple. I aim to please people, so please respect that & be responsible coz you'll be punished if u fail to be responsible.


some of my collections.

H.A.P.P.Y coz the wait is finally over, Gee mv is out today!! & the mv is much more than what i've expected. Dang, it's soo colorful & bright like all the Soshi girls. Minho from Shinee as the boy they fall in love with is kyopta!! Although his part is soo ciput, it's okie coz he's the employee of the month for the boutique shop. LOL The song, the dance & the mv make me very happy today. I've watched it like a dozens of times. It's my favorite song now.

S.A.D & F.U.R.I.O.U.S coz my Sony Ericsson W901 is soo annoying. It keeps dying on me.. Although the battery is full. Maybe it hates me that much?? This is the main reason I want to collect enough money to buy new phone.. But i'm still searching.. have any thoughts?? do share them.. I love this phone but I don't have any more patience towards it. It keeps on delaying the time I want to send msg& I'll be the one to be scold at.. Ugh.. I curse u phone!!

* I think that's all for tonite, ladies& gents coz I have to do other things.
Tomorrow I'll be having early classes so better sleep early.. I love to sleep.. =)
Oyaseminasai..

BTW,
the fellow of my Mahallah dtg td. she's kindda nice but soo POYO
i don't like admin peeps who give me Saman!!
thank God, I pandai blakon.. mcm baek je I td.. =p

xoxo
me


No comments:

Post a Comment