Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a BRiLLiANT teenage movie



I just finished watching the movie online ya'll!!~~ and i gotta say that the movie is soo brilliant and fun to watch.. i can't wait to have my own copy. The movie is based on novels, so i'm definitely putting them on my wish list. After watching Wild Child, that is another British-ness movie, I'm soo sure I'm gonna fall for more English man boys.. Alex Pettyfer and Aaron Johnson are my favorite English lads now. Maybe becoz the accents but boy, they do really have charisma and can make themselves sex gods, for all I care. I really enjoy watching the show becoz it really gives hope to all girls to be brave about confessing their love esp to HOT guys without even being plastic orbeing someone else, I just love Georgia's attitude with her gfs.. Plus, Jas with Robbie's twin bro, Tom are a CUTE couple!! Well, another part that I got hooked on with the movie is mainly becoz of Aaron himself and the bond between the Ace Girls. The script for the movie is soo hilarious and I got to give them standing ovation for making my wait becomes valuable. Next, I'm gonna dig more about Aaron and maybe watch another one of his show with Talulah Riley, the girl is soo insanely beautiful, my kind of girl.. The show is called Nearly Famous. Yadda yadda yadda, overall, I'm gonna give this movie 9.5/10 coz i just love teenage love story. Wild Child also is a must watch movie with adorable Emma Roberts with eye-candy Alex Pettyfer. =)

BTW,
this is my last post for today coz the time is 1.20am already..
I can't wait to see the full mv for Gee, maybe it will be shown today!! yatta!!~~
* off to see more Aaron Johnson, but Key don't worry,
my heart still belongs to u dear..
u know I have weakness for Asian guys.. =)

signing off,
xoxo
me

No comments:

Post a Comment