Tuesday, January 13, 2009

taken by BOYS over FLOWERS..

hello beautifool peeps

Nowadays it's getting hard for me to update my beloved blog not becoz my laziness, but due to the fact that i'm a student, iium student so it's hard to junggle both at the same times.. i've got so many things to do but yet time is moving soo quickly and it didn't give me enough chance to settle them all. gah, but most importantly i have to tell u this.. me and tira have decided to make wednesday as our own driving practice day!! it's been ages since i drive on the road although i have my liciense since after spm.. dang, im soo spoilt that it hurts. i need to act like a grown up now since im an adolescent and have to be independent. today, i drove around iium and the craziness things happened today. my driving skill has faded a bitlot.. yeah, it sucks but i think with lots i mean lots and lots of practice, i'll be okay.. i hope so.
wednesday = practise day will be our ritual from now.. =)
wish me luck on getting my skill back on!!~~
now, im goin to have my shower although it's almost 10pm..
it's cold, i know but i have to..
or else, tomorrow i won't be able to be myself at class..
btw, i have ungs class tomorrow with a lot of pretty boys that caught my attention.. LOL

nite everyone..

currently addicted to: boys over flowers
mine will be Joon Pyo & Yi Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment