Saturday, January 3, 2009

what did I do today?? ..PLENTY..

090103 ACTIVITIES

First thing i did today after waking up at mmm.. 12-ish was getting the news that we're going groceries shopping at Tesco, boy, aren't I'm glad coz i really do love shopping and when it comes to food hunting, i become like a prey who does not know when to stop!! LOL.. I bought myself many foods, junk food to be exact. Chocolates, cereal, and many sweet things for my precious sweet tooth problem. My sister was really kind enough to belanja me 2 cotton candies, gosh its my favorite food out of them all. Then for brunch my mom bought us this amazing super chocolate banana waffle with ice cream at Leomag Waffle. It sure was tasty and fill my hungry stomach easily although we shared the whole waffle together. Maybe i have a small stomach?? or maybe coz i ate a couple of sushis secretly inside the supermarket before we pay up?? hehe.. After that we drove back home with plastics full of food happily.

The highlight for today's event was making chocolate cakes and cream caramel. I'm not too fond of baking but I have this strong feeling for my sis's cream caramel.. to cut the story short, let's just say that i'm weak for sweet things.. =) becoz of this, i had to help her coz my mom was tired from all the shopping. I didn't dare to leave her all alone in making all the greatness.. after being the doting lil sister eva, the cakes & cream caramel are served.. but still, the cream caramel need to be refrigerated 1st.. i'm all about the waiting, baby.. i'll hog it out tomorrow!!~~

okie, my papa wasn't home yesterday when i got back home so i got this funny story from a little chitchat with my mom.

me: mama, papa gi mane ma?? I asked..
mama: papa gi Krabi..
me: * in shocked mode* papa gi CLUBBING??
mama: kepala otak ko.. gi Krabi Thailand lerr.. xp LOL i never thought that kind of name exist for a place before.. how should i know.. *shrug*
i was laughed by my mom and my brothers.. dang, i should korek my telinga betul2 pasni..

Then, later today papa was home and he bought me & my sis a bracelet for each. he does have sense in buying cz he isn't a person that show he cares for someone soo much but deep down i know he cares cz he bought me the colorful bracelet cz i LOVE colors & my sis loves earth tone colors, so hers is the brown one.. tq pap..
i guess tht's all for now folks!!~~ end of story for today.
i have to go & watch Gee teaser mv a couple more times..
cant wait for their comeback next week!!~~

Piccas Time


the bracelets. i LOVE mine

the marvelous brunch i had, filled with fats & sugar.. =)

the cotton candies attack!!

chocolate cake in the making.. yum yum

all time fav cream caramels made by the wonderful sister of all!!~~ ily sis

signing off,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment