Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE END OF 1ST DAY OF 2009

Today 090101

i woke up early at 10 am++ n the first thing i i did was checking w/ther all my videos have been downloaded or not.. crazy me, i noe but i just couldn't help it.. yup, they are saved now!!
im pretty psyched to have a new blog where i can express my soul in it. today is friday n im gonna go back home!! yatta!! i dont noe why but every time i'll get soo excited wit the thought of spending more time wit my family at home.. myb im a family type of girl?? =) i just finished the 13th ep of the four wit k.baiti.. darn, the series is soo good but my eyes couldn't take it anymore n need some rest.. its a Hong Kong drama where there are 4 good looking guys work together in solving problems. Raymond Lam & Ms Song, the medicine woman are my fav..
My love for kimkey is much more deeper than yesterday cz i just finished watching shinee perf on mbc gayo daejun with
ATIP before this. these gawjess guys are just too perfect n they become soo manly over these few months.. key is soo smexy, cant imagine this namja is 3 years younger than me.. enuff of me on the drooling part k..
rite now, its 1.45 am and my eyes are tired from all this blogging but still i want to post new topic..
ive come out wit a new idea for my next topic so better watch out for tht.. btw, i hope tht my blog do me justice cz ive been spending most of my time today making it to be beautiful & attractive.
b4 i sleep i think i wanna read this old novel by kelly kroeger entitled backstage romance.. it only has 11 chapters but still i couldnt finish it faster, myb laziness has attacked me?? xp but overall, its a nice teenage romance. n im a romantic in the lurvee department. thnk u for asking.. =)
thts it.. signing off yorabun~~~
oyaseminasai..
xoxo
me

No comments:

Post a Comment