Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mother Knows Best..


It is soo true..
why?? U all knew that my mama& papa were going to Thai before in previous post and almost a week after that, I can proudly present my new post about it. Yeah2.. I'm soo lazy & I'm soo not the best person to divide time well.. gomenaisai..
okie, mama is the best when comes to picking things for me whenever and wherever she goes, I can trust her jugment & taste on things to buy for me..
I'm a BIG Shinee fan & the Hottest member of all, KEY.. so, my mom bought me many of Shinee merchandise from Thai. It's kinda weird & frustrating to think that M'sia cannot produce these stuffs to sell to fanatics like moi~. All the merchandise are soo much cheaper than Auntie's TS nyer kedai.. According to my mom, she had fun there browsing for the merchandise for me.. I'm soo proud of my mom!!~~ kamsahamnida ommunnim.. saranghae~!!

List of things that I wished for her to buy & got:

SHINEE STUFF
  1. Uchiwas that have Key's adorable face plastered on them.. I LIKE!!
  2. Keychains
  3. Shinee Buttons.. I'm a collector of weird things, I know
  4. Shinee Tshirt that is soo cute & have Shinee chibis on it
  5. Handphone stickers
  6. Large posters of the 1st mini album that had Shinee Boys wearing colorful outfits!!~~
  7. Key's ruler& eraser.. my mom definitely wants me to study hard.. =)
  8. AMIGO Key's mouse pad. she just knew the right thing to buy!! it's soo useful plus i don't have any yet..
  9. Multiple faces of HOT key- Jigsaw puzzle!!
NON RELATED
  1. 3 handbags - pink, white & red with white..
  2. 3 pairs of shoes.. they're like soo cheap!!
  3. lots of chocolate from the airport.
  4. GUCCI watch
Piccas time
-i'll update later coz my internet is being a lil bit bitchy now

BTW,
mama does APPROVE Key on being her future son in-law
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment